FAIRMONT HISTORY

First Presbyterian Church

On December 23, 1956 the congregation of First Presbyterian Church dedicated their new facility on Church Street in Fairmont. In conjunction with this event, a history was prepared and distributed. It is presented here.

Shown below are construction photos for the Educational Building in 1954 and for the Sanctuary in 1956.

TMNeg3856

Photo credit: Times-Messenger archive, used with permission.

TMNeg3860

Photo credit: Times-Messenger archive, used with permission.

TMNeg3867

Photo credit: Times-Messenger archive, used with permission.

TMNeg3865

Photo credit: Times-Messenger archive, used with permission.

TMNeg3140

Photo credit: Times-Messenger archive, used with permission.

Copyright

The contents of this site are copyrighted by Curtis McGirt, 2017, 2018, 2019©. All rights reserved.